The wait is finally over! We are beyond pleased to announce the release of the updated Po.st V4 WordPress Plugin! This plugin makes it easier than ever to get your custom Po.st V4 buttons working seamlessly on your WordPress site. In order to get set up with the new plugin, follow the steps bellow:
1. Download the new plugin here.
2. Copy the publisher key for your site by going to the Administration tab in your Po.st dashboard. Be sure to select the publisher key that corresponds to the appropriate profile if you have multiple sites.
4. Paste the publisher key into the indicated box in your plugin and click save changes.
5. Make your preference selections. You can decide to use standard or native buttons, select which pages you want the widget to appear on, and where you want to buttons to appear.
6. All customization and sharing channel preferences can be made in the Social Tools tab of your dashboard and will automatically update for your site when you click save changes. For more information on what customization options are available and where to find them you can find more information in our earlier blog post here.